STAFF NURSE FOR OPERATION THEATRE (MINIMUM 2 YEAR EX..
SRI N.K PREMACHANDRAN MP VISITING OUR HOSPITAL AFTER PA..
CABINET MINISTER AND ACTOR SURESH GOPI VISITING OUR HOSP..
EX.MINISTER SMT.SREEMATHI TEACHER VISITING OUR HOSPITAL ..
The explosion at the Paravoor Puttingal Temple is one of..
World Kidney Day was observed in Holy Cross Hospital on ..
The symposium on Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) was condu..
Pediatric Intensive Care Unit..
"Towards excellence in humanized, affordable, rationale and quality care".
Inspired by the compassionate love of Christ, the divine healer, we envisage a healthy society where people, especially the poor and marginalised attain and maintain holistic well being and live in harmony with the creator, with self, with one another and with the environment.
The Holy Cross Hospital is owned by the Societyof the Sisters of Holy Cross. The Holy Cross Sisters arrived in India in the year 1906 at the request of the Sree Moolam Thirunal Maharaja of Travancore & Bishop Benziger, Bishop of Kollam, to improve nursing care in Government Hospitals of Kerala. Sisters worked in various Govt. Hospitals of Kerala.
In the year 1952, Holy Cross Hospital was started as a small dispensary with 20 beds. Now it is 500 bedded Multi Super Specialty Hospital with all modern investigations and treatment facilities.