physiotherapy is a modern health care profession where a physiotherapist assess, plan, implement rehabilitation regime to improve (or) restore motor function therapy to maximize the movement ability, relieve pain syndromes, and treat (or) prevent physical challenges associated with injuries, disease and other impairments Our specialties :-
- Education & re education of posture & ergonomics lifestyle, activity of daily living & sports activities.
- Orthotics / prosthesis, assistive devices, healing regime.
Manual therapy :-
- Galvanic, low frequency, medium frequency & high frequency currents
Biomechanical corrections :-
- Soft tissue techniques, joint mobilization & manual tractions, MDT reflex therapy
Therapeutic exercises :-
- 2.Preventive positioning.
- 2.Co – ordination & balance
- 5.Pre & post natal exercises
- 1.Musculo – skeletal & sports rehabilitation
- 3.Cardio pulmonary rehabilitation
- 4.Paediatric rehabilitation
Fitnes consultation :-Advices regarding :-
- 5.Geriatric rehabilitation
- Weight reduction & weight gaining
- Pre & postnatal exercises
- DNA based exercises planning
Our team :-Sr. Deena BPTMr. Shamnad B L BPT, MPT, MIAFTMr. Afsal salam BPT, MIAFTMis. Anju k. Murali BPT
- Core – muscle strengthening